Business Development and Sales Manager
- Konnektis is on a mission to radically change the way care is delivered to people in their own homes, to place the person at the centre and ensure they receive the best care possible.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate individual to join our team as a Business Development and Sales Manager, who can have a significant impact in growing our customer base, whilst also managing existing relationships.
- The right candidate will have experience making sales (ideally in the public sector), be ready to build relationships and networks within the ecosystem and be confident in moving discussions forward with C-level executives within Local Authorities and CCGs. They will be able to make sense of complex operational activities and have a genuine enthusiasm for leading on conversations about the future of the health and care sector.
- Konnektis is operating with Local Authorities and Health Trusts/CCGs in the North of England and is funded to roll out its next stage of growth. This role will be based in the North of England.
- We’re excited about our next stage of growth and want to continue to build our team of passionate individuals who are driven by the potential for technology to make an impact in the health and care sector.
- Managing existing customers, prospective relationships and ecosystem relationships in the North of England
- Leading on customer research, identifying and qualifying leads and closing sales
- Working closely with the Founder CEO to secure, prepare and conduct sales meetings with Local Authorities and key stakeholders such as Health Trusts/CCGs
- Assisting in product design and roadmapping to ensure we are developing high impact functionality for customers and our end users, and handing over well developed project plans to our service delivery team
- Representing Konnektis at events and acting as an ambassador
We’re looking for someone with:
- Commercial experience building relationships and selling to customers, ideally in the public sector and an ability to confidently engage with people at all levels of public sector organisations
- A genuine interest in the health and care sector and belief in the potential for technology to improve delivery in the sector
- A strong work ethic, who is independently driven and is able to work remotely
- Excellent oral, written and graphical presentation skills
- An ability to understand and explain the technical side of the Konnektis service
- An ability to understand health economics and the Konnektis value-add
Konnektis believes in the power of technology to improve people’s lives in health and social care and combines this with a passion for putting people at the heart of everything we do.
The Konnektis digital platform transforms care delivery by providing an internet-enabled tablet device that replaces the paper records currently used in domiciliary and reablement care. It enables individuals in the care network to access, record and share information in real-time. In parallel, it enables the individual to use the tablet to engage in their own health and wellbeing to the fullest extent possible.
Konnektis aims to be the in-home platform of choice that records and shares the information that supports home care of older people, a growing multi-billion pound market driven by an ageing population and the need for integrated care services.
Location and package
- The role will be based in the North of England. Konnektis is currently based in Bradford and Manchester and can offer flexibility of work location for the right candidate
- The role will come with an attractive salary